Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girl Crush: Anna Paquin





Are you a fan of True Blood? I am addicted to it! The blood, the gore, the suspense, the romance. . .swoon! From the very first episode I have had a girl crush on Anna Paquin who plays local waitress and telepath, Sookie Stackhouse. She may come off as the meek and mild farm girl type, but this girl can really kick some butt.

As if True Blood wasn't success enough, by the age of 11 she was already a film star (The Piano) and by 12 an Oscar winner for her role in the movie.  She was unmistakably destined for great things and went on to star in films such as: Almost Famous, X Men and many other big titles.

I love that Anna, a natural brunette, can easily pull of both sweet and sassy. She has a fun way about her that I just adore. Her sense of style goes from soft and girly to edgy and racey and she looks fierce in every single thing she wears. . .man I hate her LOL.

And can we talk for a minute about not only the man she is married to, but also the men that play her love interests on True Blood? HELLO MAN CANDY!




5 comments:

  1. I like her better as a brunette :(

    I haven't seen True Blood yet, but The Piano is amazing and I love X-men too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth you really need to watch True Blood. It is SOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love true blood also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love True Blood. BTW one of your new features should be asking a disabled person anything you want without them getting all offended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love that idea! I am totally not shy, so people could just ask away. Hmmm, now what to call it?

    ReplyDelete